Re: Visit to Switzerland

George Raymond

I am contemplating a visit to Switzerland with the good lady and would
wish to
travel around by train when over there and see as much Railway interest
and scenery as
possible. Are there any of your group members who could advise me (off
list) of the
best way to go about this and suitable places to stay. We would like to
see as much of the Swiss Mountain Scenery as possible and travel on the
well known tourist railways plus any thing of special Railway interest.
Thanking you.
Barrie
I think the replies to your inquiry will also be of interest to others on
this list, so I suggest we share them online.

A good start would be information on the travel passes of the Swiss Travel
System:

http://www.swisstravelsystem.ch/Tickets.16.0.html?&L=2

George