Re: Visit to Switzerland

tony cooper

The Coops in Interlaken and Chur, have a nice cafeteria for both
lunch and an early dinner (they close at 6 PM AIR... We usually
picked up enough rolls and cold cuts at breakfast at the hotel
for lunch.
As far as I am concerned this is theft. Nest time buy the stuff
at a Co-op/Migros. This sort of thing gives other guests a bad name.
Up to a point, the amount some people eat for breakfast is far greater than I would eat even if I do take a roll with me.

Roll fillings will last for a few days; it can be very inconvenient to have to buy a roll every day.

TonyC

[Non-text portions and scrap at the end of this message have been removed]