Re: IC 2000 (wasThe RhB rail car revolution begins...)

Fionnbarr Kennedy

--- In SwissRail@..., "Krist van Besien"
<krist.vanbesien@...> wrote:

I find the SBB double deckers the best looking double deck train in
Europe, and one of the best thought out. I wonder why the design
hasn't been adopted by other companies. I personally find the first
class perfectly adequate, as long as on doesn't make the mistake of
sitting on the seats in the AD car that are meant to be folded away
for wheelchairs.
The one drawback I find to these sets is how quickly their interiors
are wearing: they dont seem to last nearly as well as some of their
predecessors. Anyone have any notion why?

Fionnbarr
www.fionnbarr