Re: Storing baggage

csipromo

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "robvulpes" <d0ntreplyhere@...> wrote:

At Arth-Goldau the direction signs to lockers are rather confusing
(or were last year). I found a few only at platform level at the top
of the subway close to the station building, facing the main Zug-
direction platform. IIRC there are also some in the Arth-Rigi Bahn
station.

Robert
London
If I remember correctly, there were a handful of lockers in the main
terminal building, near or in the passage from track three to track
four. If you go in the direction of the Gotthard, where the two
platforms meet, there is an open area with access to the lower level.
There may be additional lockers in the area below. I remember one site
that had a diagram of the station layout, but do not recall the address
of the site. Perhaps one of the swiss members can help out.