Re: Swiss customs in Lausanne Station?

Krist van Besien

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:41 AM, gordonwis <gordonwis@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Max Wyss" <max@...> wrote:

> I am wondering whether this is already a preparation for Switzerland
> becoming fully integrated into the Schengen area.

I am wondering if that's why we were grilled as never before at the
road border at Delle the other week. Perhaps the douaniers are
asserting their right to grill people while they still have the chance!
It's more like they don't have that much on their hands at Delle. I've
never been stopped at Basel for example (even not last weekend with 5
crates of Belgian beer in my trunk). But I have had to open my boot
when I entered Switzerland via Delle.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com