Re: Swiss loco webcam

bob gillis <robertgillis@...>

csipromo wrote:
--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "john87023" <nimbus.titan@...> wrote:
Hello Does anyone know if webcam on the Swiss Re460 is coming back as it hasn't been available for many months
The Re 460 "My Switzerland" has been repainted in red and no longer advertises for the Swiss Tourism Office. I think that this must have something to do with the end of the webcam's use.
Since the loco is never seen from a camera in the cab, this makes little
sense. The Lokocam has not been working for about 3 months.

bob gillis
Here is a photo from last year. You can see that the camera was still
installed in the cab in 01/2008. http://www.juergs.ch/bahn/vorbild/bilder/sbb/re460/078.html
I wonder if any of the members have more recent photos, so that we can see if the camera is still there a little over one year later.