MAJOR FREIGHT YARDS

Andrew

Hi. Thanks very much to Rachel,Gordon W, KP, Disco1ie,and John Lovda for all the great information. It seems that Muttenz is very popular with many members and i will make sure i visit in December. There are obviously other yards which i must visit while im in Switzerland. I am familiar with Arth-Goldau and Olten. Olten is one station i visit every time i go to Switzerland.In my experience, it can be non stop with freight traffic. Basing myself at The Hotel Frohsinn, in Erstfeld every year, i have taken lots of photos and camcorder footage at locations such as Arth-Goldau, Fluelen, Wassen, Goschenen. Not surprisingly, Erstfeld can be very very busy in the night time period.

Thanks again for everyones help. Keep the ideas coming