Re: [RhB] The Allegras take over

markyboyellis <mae31@...>

--- In SwissRail@..., Guerbetaler <muesche2-swissrail@...> wrote:

Am 05.11.2010 22:08, schrieb markyboyellis:
Can anyone confirm if 601 will be withdrawn imminently. It's the only
4/4i I still want to get on video film. Also, the loco diagrams show
they are only operational until 11th December. Does this mean the
imminent demise of several GE 4/4i's from that date. Mark Ellis
Sorry, too late! 601 had its last work about two weeks ago. Stripping
the locomotive for still usable parts was said to have begun already.

Markus, G├╝rbetal
Thanks for that Marcus, I won't need to rush to Switzerland in a hurry. i assume the Ge 6/6's are safe for the time being.
Mark Ellis