Re: Plan to visit Switzerland trip... Re: Re: Basel Airport Rail link plan

Simon

[Ladies and Gentlemen, may I remind you of the fact that this group
is thought to discuss prototype questions and that for modeling
questions the groups BEMO and SwissRailModeling are recommended.
Thank you. Markus]

I second the model shop recommendation. I consider it to be one of
the best shops in Switzerland, but it's not just "a short tram
ride", it is also a fairly steep uphill walk. Also further up the
hill is another good shop H & M Beltrami at Spalenvorstadt 22
Ah, but by changing onto a Number 3 tram you can get to the tram stop at the
top of the hill which turns the steep uphill walk into a steep-ish downhill
walk.

We'll agree to disagree about the long and short of tram rides J

Ta

Simon