Re: BBC Great Continental Railway Journeys

Don

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon" <gordonwis@...> wrote:

..........but I have my usual gripe on the `necessity' of ending
a programme about Swiss railways at Jungfraujoch, when Zermatt –
Gornergrat IMO is a much more scenic spectacle..................
Totally agree with your summary of the prog., Gordon and especially the comments about the Jungfrau-Gornergrat comparison, the latter is far better value for your CHF with the open views. The Jungfrau was a 'tourist circus' when I went there and it was not in the main season. For a media production on railways this was 'above the bar' compared with many a production seen over the years. Don