Crossrail Motive Power Operational Queries

Don

Having had a browse back to postings in 2009, I am correct in my understanding that Crossrail's Class Re 436 locomotives remain the only ones in this open access operator's fleet fitted with ETCS level 2 for Base Tunnel operations south of Spiez? Intermodals hauled by the TRAXX machines must use the mountain line unless there is a Class Re 436 to pilot the train? I have noted a TRAXX locomotive parked at Thun when passing which I assume was there for banking duties, is that still the system used? Also, I recall seeing a 436 at Spiez a couple of years ago, so I assume that was waiting to pilot a Crossrail hauled train through the Base Tunnel? Can anyone confirm the present operational practices for Crossrail as at the end of 2012 and if I am missing something in the above summary, put me straight please? Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,

Don