BBC commentary on Swiss Railway Ticketing

Don Newing

The BBC has today published an adverse commentary on the present ticketing arrangements in Switzerland.

See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21294241

The original radio programme on which this appeared was "From Our Own Correspondent" on 2nd February. This is available for free download from:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/fooc
and also (free) on Itunes. The item in question starts at about 18 minutes into the programme.

For the benefit of non UK members of this site, "From Our Own Correspondent" is broadcast woldwide and is very widely listened to. Not the sort of publicity that SBB needs!

Don Newing