Re: BBC commentary on Swiss Railway Ticketing

Krist van Besien

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Don <donnewing@me.com> wrote:

If you listened to the Podcast, you would discover that the journalist is a BBC correspondent who lives in Bern.
I haven't listened to the podcast yet. However, something in the story
strikes me a bit odd. If the journalist indeed lives in Bern, and if,
as mentioned in the story, she was boarding the IC to Geneva she
boarded it in Bern main station. There are manned ticket offices
there, and I estimate over 20 ticket vending machines. There is really
no excuse for boarding without a ticket there.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org