Re: BBC commentary on Swiss Railway Ticketing

Krist van Besien

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Guerbetaler <muesche2-swissrail@yahoo.de> wrote:
Am 06.02.2013 06:16, schrieb Krist van Besien:
The UK however is a lot worse here.
best excuse ever.

No, I didn't steal chocolate, my brother also took some.
I was referring to something different. When I travel to the UK I have
to be at the station where the train for London departs half an hour
beforehand, queue up at a checkpoint and have my luggage scanned.
Things that are not only a nuisance, but also completely pointless.
So I think that if the UK can get away with this, and still get
tourists to visit that Switzerland's reputation isn't really in danger
from the new SBB ticket rules...

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com