Re: Re 4/4 II LION and RBe 540

Rob

--- In SwissRail@yahoogroups.com, bs177@... wrote:
<snip>
Next time I am in London, I'll look up Motor Books but I had been
told that they had closed down but this has been disputed.

Cheers

bruce
Motor Books in London is still open, but half its previous size, with the cuts in available material particularly where foreign (to the UK) railways are concerned. The only other London bookshop of which I'm aware with a reasonable amount of railway material is Ian Allan near Waterloo station

<http://www.ianallanpublishing.com/our-shops.htm>

these days better, in my view, than Motor Books, but still not much 'foreign', and very unlikely to stock EA magazine.

Robert