Re: RailAdventure

George Raymond

RailAdventure invested quite a bit in an eye-catching stand at the Transport Logistic trade show in Munich earlier this month. As I recall, model locomotives were running on multiple shelves behind glass. A representative told me they organise special moves of rail equipment, for example of new locomotives not yet authorised or equipped to move under their own power. They do this as a train operating company with their own locomotives in Germany and work with other train operating companies elsewhere.

George