Things to do next week

gordonwis

Based on the perennial `must do that before it disappears' I've got a short list of the (too many of course) things I'd like to squeeze in to my short trip next week.

However I'd be interested in reminders of anything that other group members know is on the way out in case my thought process has missed anything.

For example, there are various lines where new trains are on the horizon, but which of the old stock will succumb first?

One specific query:
Are all trains on the ASm metre gauge now worked by the Stadler units?

Incidentally having booked into the Ibis Luzern Kriens, I will automatically be sampling the new ZB tunnel out of Luzern, as the Ibis is a short walk from Kriens Mattenhof station.