Re: Things to do next week

OL.Guerbetal

Am 25.06.2013 11:09, schrieb Gordon:
However I'd be interested in reminders of anything that other group
members know is on the way out in case my thought process has missed
anything.
The SBB D ex SNCF (MC 76) are on the way to disappear.

Next thing to go are the not yet very old trains of Frauenfeld-Wil-Bahn, that will be replaced by low-floor articulated Stadler units.

Only until June 2014 it will be possible to travel Einsiedeln - Z�rich behind an SOB locomotive, the two pairs of trains will then be withdrawn.

BLS MUTZ number 12 is working. Red RBDe 566 I on Solothurn - Burgdorf - Thun already saw their diagrams reduced. Another consequence of the MUTZ delivery is the sale of their 13 red GTWs, working in Lucerne, to SBB and NINAs will substitute them.

Markus, G�rbetal