Re: Trams diverted away from Basel SBB

Kidger Paul

Thanks Martin
I guess that this is going to cause major disruption hence the decision to undertake the work in the holiday month. Sorry I cannot read the German (not having the grandchildren here at the moment), but I presume that there is going to be major track renewals. Eldest granddaughter has a choice of activities over the summer holidays and one such activity is a day at the Basel Tram garage. I have suggested she applies for it and asks to take me along as well, purely to carry her lunchbox. She refuses and instead want to spend a day at the local bakery or doing pottery.

Paul Kidger