Re: Bad crash

Wolfgang Keller

I'm afraid that the collision was a consequence of a human error of
the driver of the Domino train set.
A typical "human error" in a situation ("Gruppenausfahrsignal" - too
lazy to look up the translation, sorry) apparently very typical in
Switzerland.

Why has SBB *still* not set up procedures to prevent such accidents due
to *known* safety problems with signalling equipment installations? That
these installations pose a significant safety risk has been empirically
known (from accidents, of course) for decades iirc.

It isn't a friendly Summer for railways in Europe, is it?
I wonder how long they want to keep parroting that obscene lie that the
accident series at SBB has nothing to do with top management.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang