Re: Another loco hauled service to end

John Lovda

Will they be asleep in the tunnels because they don't care about the scenery or there is nothing else to do?
I am 66 and have been to Switzerland 20 times. I might go one more time. Future riders can look forward to many long tunnels, trains that look like Zurich trams and windows that do not open (for taking pictures). Tourists will prefer a Postal Bus Pass rather than a Rail Pass. I believe that for the most part the SBB believes tourists come to Switzerland for the mountains and scenery and the trains are just a comfortable means of getting there.