Re: WG: articule Bulle-Broc en voie normale

gordonwis

Although it will IMO be a slightly tight fit, I can't see a that squeezing in standard gauge track at Broc Fabrique is unsurmountable. We are not talking about dilly dally UK here! My album from a 2011 trip shows a few photos of the station.

http://gwizz.zenfolio.com/p941150355

There would be scope to replace the unused siding, and/or just about room to fit in a platform capable of taking a 75m long standard gauge rake on the straight track currently used by passenger trains. The twin vehicle metre gauge set in my shots is about 35m long overall and you can see there is room either side of the set