Zürich Giesshübel SZU depot question

Rob V

Hi all,

This has been posted to uicstock and SwissRail.

I have been looking at the above depot's location on Google Earth. Can anyone advise if pictures can be taken of stock on the depot from public places?

It looks as if access may be limited and that there may be high fences!

Any help or alternative suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7