Re: Zürich Giesshübel SZU depot question

Rob V

On 04/10/14 17:58, csipromo@yahoo.com [SwissRail] wrote:

You can get some views from the Giesshuebel station itself. You should
also be able to approach the site from the Eichstrasse/Uetlibergstrasse
side. There is a barrier that was erected on the east side because of
construction on Staffelstrasse. The best views are probably from the
west side coming from Eichstrasse where the Uetliberg line splits off
from the Sihltal line.
Thanks for this. I will check it out when I'm there in December.

Regards,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7