Re: Vanoli group to cease trading

Rob V

On 17/03/15 21:55, Guerbetaler muesche2-swissrail@yahoo.de [SwissRail]
wrote:

Those with activity in rail transport are not affected. I think it has
been the same family originally but they founded several distinct
companies, so each brother and cousin had its own business. And still,
more and more brothers and cousins arrive. ;-)
They have a depot in Samstagern. Presumably that will continue with its rail activities?

Cheers,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7