Re: Go-ahead for Basle cross-border tram extension

OL.Guerbetal

Am 15.09.2015 um 02:47 schrieb Bill Bolton:
Federal Office of Transport (BAV) has granted Basle Transport
Authority (BVB) planning permission for the Swiss section of the
cross-border extension of tram Line 3
I'm somewhat irritated by the term "planning permisson" as I would rather call it a "construction permit". However, I'm not familiar with British laws so I don't know if planning permission is just another word for construction permit or not. Does a planning permission necessarily include approval of drawings?

Markus, G�rbetal