Re: Graubunden Pass

gordonwis

As I read it, it is basically a hybrid offer of 2 day or 5 day validity, reasonable value if used as consecutive but with the flexibility of a flexi option using the longer overall validity of each version. I've always avoided this pass as it doesn't give you the option to go north for the day on SBB if the mood takes you, especially if your base is northern Graub√ľnden. (I've always considered northern Graub√ľnden a good base for day trips north after all its only a couple of hours from Chur to the Appenzell Alps and the Bodensee).

Incidentally in 2015 it was 3/7 or 5/14 so the 2016 version is less good.