Gotthard Base Tunnel

John Lovda

Well, maybe I'm boasting and excited but my friend in Greifensee just purchased two tickets for the special ride through the Base Tunnel on June 5th (my birthday) traveling from Biasca to Erstfeld. He found an SBB agent who was nice enough to pass along advanced notice of when ticket sales would begin. Fred also mentioned that the German Gotthardo website has been changed regarding ticket availability but the English site has not changed as of this morning, Swiss time. The trip of a lifetime, I'm looking forward to it.

John Lovda
Canton, OH