Re: Gotthard event - special trains to event?

On Thu, 2/6/16, Guerbetaler muesche2-swissrail@yahoo.de [S
Mostly EW I, as only klB-coaches (blue/light grey) remained
in service.

I don't disagree Markus, but I got fed up in these last few years of writing about the older coaches and not having a quick single generic word to describe the remaining sets, as I don't want to continuously write "sets with the older type low slung coaches of EWI (mainly) but possibly the odd EWII" :-)

Also, SBB themselves use the catch-all 'EWII' to describe the sets still used on Basel commuters etc