Re: Gotthard event - special trains to event?

john_dmj

On 02/06/16 21:49, Guerbetaler muesche2-swissrail@... [SwissRail] wrote:
Specials to the event with heritage or cargo locos would hold far
more interest than a 460 through a tunnel
I'm afraid I don't understand your question. I can't see what would have
changed. Question of Dave was, if there are trains with heritage or
cargo locomotives and I said there weren't. Thus the Re 460 or the
Passenger Re 420 will be the normal thing to see at the head of your train.

Markus
Apologies for all the previous replies but the heritage stock is not fitted with the signalling equipment for the new line. The 460 and 420 classes are, so they can use the line!