Dating major Swiss rail visual changes

John Lovda

I have been looking at my slides and images of Swiss trains lately and I am mentally trying to date some of the bigger visual changes I've seen since my first trip in 1983. I know some were gradual but what would be the approx. year of greatest change? Can anyone date this list? There are probably many others but these are the ones I remember noticing:

1. Red locomotives appear
2. Ae 4/7's begin to fade away
3. Re 460's appear
4. Rect. headlamps and angled front handrails appear
5. Air conditioning on Re 4/4 II and Re6/6's appear
6. Re 4/4 I's begin to fade away.
7. Steuerwagens and push-pull trains appear
8. Red and blue CARGO locomotives appear
9. IC-2000 coaches appear
10: Wappen on Ae 6/6's disappear
11. ICN trains appear
12. Thurbo type passenger trains appear
13. The first "German made" (i.e. Re 482, etc.) CARGO locomotives appear

This may be an interesting puzzle.

Thanks,

John