Re: Re460 with strange paint

OL.Guerbetal

Am 14.03.2017 um 15:35 schrieb jlovda@yahoo.com [SwissRail]:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79976134@N07/32594496894/in/dateposted/
Taken June 1, 2016 during my Gottardo 2016 trip. I forgot I had this
until I decided to post it on Flickr. Very glossy paint with purple
tint, different nose layout. It can't be seen here but the "R"
description on the other side is painted inside one of the foot steps
to the driver's cab. An experiment?
460 016 was the second Re 460 to be modernized. Logo and number on the front are the new standard. The colour effects are due to the light in Z�rich HB plus your camera. Andr� Knoerr took a picture 7 days earlier and there the colours look quite normal.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/66296731@N07/27153614182>

Markus, G�rbetal