Re: Hupac Vectron Locomotives

OL.Guerbetal

Am 12.03.2018 um 20:17 schrieb csipromo@yahoo.com:
I would be interested in knowing what runs are assumed by these Hupac
locomotives and whether they will replace runs currently operated by
SBBC or BLSC or other?
There is still no answer to this question. But the same question could be asked regarding the 18 Vectrons SBBIN "ordered".

91 80 6 193 461 - 478 D-SIEAG
owner: LokRoll AG, Luzern
keeper: Siemens AG, München
ECM: Siemens S.p.A., Milano

91 80 6 193 490 - 497 D-SIEAG

These locomotives are immatriculated in Germany. But the Vectrons of BLS and railcare carry Swiss numbers:

91 85 4 475 401 - 415 CH-BLSC

91 85 4 476 451 - 457 CH-RLC (can run with diesel and under 11 kV)

I think that all these Vectrons are the destiny for some Re 420 and 425.