Re: An ordinary train

OL.Guerbetal

Am 24.05.2018 um 01:42 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
Personally I'm not a great fan of non-homogenous passenger rakes. I'd
like to see one of the two runs per day use ordinary EW stock ...
Contemporary motive power should then be a Ge 6/6 II. :-)

I like homogenous consists, too. However, historically, it will be difficult to find a photo of an RhB train with a homgenous passenger rake! After the arrival of the bis EW I series in the 1960ies, base consists for the fast trains Landquart - Davos and Chur St. Moritz were homogenous. But all the additional coaches were of many different types.

Markus, G├╝rbetal