Re: Motor coaches are locomotives

OL.Guerbetal

I fully agree with Keith's remark, that in a hobby everyone can take out of it what she or he likes. In this respect my remark was unnecessary. But only as unnecessary as the occasional motor coach bashing seen also in this group. It would be nice if the locohaulics could accept that motor coaches are very useful members of the fleet of many Swiss railway companies.

And yes, many parts of modern railway vehicles are nowadays made of some sort of plastic. However, this is also true for locomotives!

Markus, G├╝rbetal