Re: Private Operators (Since 2005)

gordonwis

On Sat, 18/5/19, csipromo via Groups.Io <csipromo=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
P&O Ferrymasters was on my
list. I believe that the contract is with SBB Cargo.
SNCF (Fret) is now part owner of BLS Cargo. I
don't know how this has changed any connections.

I'm pretty confused by the 'I believe" part of your statement:
"P&O Ferrymasters was on my list. I believe that the contract is with SBB Cargo."

according to your original post P&O was not "on your list" but "former/unknown", and not sure why you still say "I believe" given that I just confirmed that P&O Ferrymasters was in the hands of SBBC traction.

I'm not sure of the following has anything to do with the Fret SNCF / BLS Cargo tie up but I witnessed a BLS brownie work into and out of Visp with stuff for Lonza. Some of the wagons were labelled as destination Jarrie Vizille (near Grenoble) and Antwerpen (also possibly routed via France?)