Re: RhB engineering work

gordonwis

On Thursday, 22 August 2019, 22:37:52 BST, Clive Barlow <b25ss@hotmail.com> wrote:
I see now that it the decision was taken some months ago, I just anticipated that the official pdf timetables might be updated. Is it that the timetable from 8th Sept will be exactly the same as that until 7th Sept? Are there any updated pdfs to be found? I deliberately planned to go in in the second half of September so as to avoid the works too.....
Fahrplanfelder PDFs aren't updated as a matter of course, so I'm not surprised they haven't been. The fallback is for the authorities to sate "consult on line timetables"