Re: SBB Cargo Changes

Guerbetaler

Am 05.09.2019 um 01:26 schrieb csipromo via Groups.Io:
My question is how will this affect operations and locomotive ownership?
good question. wrong audience... :-)

The Re 474, 482, 484 were owned by SBB Cargo. I don't know if some
were registered with SBB Cargo Italia or SBB Cargo.
all registered with SBBC. SBBCI has no vehicle registered anywhere.

The Vectrons (LokRoll) were leased by SBB Cargo International.
yes, SBBIN. But you can't see this from the inscriptions.

As far as I know, the latest lease deal (Suedleasing) was also
SBBCI.
no, SBBIN

AFAIK the ELL (Vectron) and MRCE (ES64F4) leases were also under
SBBCI.
AFAIK SBBIN