Swisstrain WLABmz type MU question

Rob V

Hi all,

Can anyone advise me of the current situation or location of 61 81 72-70 610-2 & 612-8?

These are the former CIWL 4802 & 4804 respectively, WLABmz type MU built Waggon und Maschinenbau, Donauwörth 1967.

I haven't seen them for some years but they were last reported at Wien Westbahnhof c.2011 carrying keeper code A-SWISS, which I assume to be Swisstrain SA although the correct VKM would be A-SWTR.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7