Re: SBB & SOB 09/12/2019

David Prior

Hi Keith

Many thanks for this. As a farewell to the VAE (well, before it’s technically booked for plastic from Saturday), I’m aiming to give it a thrash on Thursday.

I’m trying to track the diagrams this week to work out where to intercept what, so will very gladly read any Gen you note over the next couple of days.

The 456 pairings have been 91/95 and 93/96 recently so that’s already good to know about a swap. One set has also been running with a single 446 as well - poss 018. If I’m interpreting correctly this set should be on diagram 790.5 tomorrow, although it finishes in Herisau tonight, which is high risk for a cart swap.

Cheers for posting

David