Re: Big order for new units from MGB

Guerbetaler

Am 10.02.2020 um 14:34 schrieb Chris Wood via Groups.Io:
On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 11:44 AM, Guerbetaler wrote:

Yes, in the tunnel (MGB only has one, LOL)
Assuming we are talking about the Furka Base Tunnel, then surely the
only services that are limited to the tunnel and its approaches are
the car shuttles between Realp and Oberwald. And a three-car
passenger unit would seem an odd choice to operate such a service.
No, we are not speaking about the Furka Base Tunnel. We are talking about a tunnel that doesn't exist yet and should replace 2 existing tunnels plus several snow sheds. It's the tunnel from Täsch to zermatt, which should be realised with STEP 35. It will allow to avoid cogwheel between the two places.