Re: SBB Steuerwagen BDt (EWI, EWII) Question

Guerbetaler

Am 01.04.2020 um 15:03 schrieb csipromo via Groups.Io:
The Jail Train 901/902 had previously been converted to BDt or were
the directly converted to St?
You can easily see from this picture, that they were direct conversions, keeping much of the Dt shape:

<https://groups.io/g/SwissRail/photo/46680/7?p=Created,,,100,2,0,0>

This photo isn't my work. It seems that many photos were attributed to my name in the transfer process to groups.io, because I had named the folders. Please, can those who recognize their photos tell me to credit them correctly. This is now possible (a function that had not been available originally).

Markus, G├╝rbetal