Narrow gauge train by Wohlen

John Lovda

I have been watching YouTube videos of SBB train cab rides. On a video riding S25 the train passed some narrow gauge tracks going off from Wohlen. I followed these tracks on Google Maps and they seem to lead to Bremgarten. What railroad is this? Is it passenger or freight only? Anything interesting on this route?

Second question. When an S Bahn train is heading toward Z├╝rich HB after stopping at Stadelhofen can it only go to the Museumstrasse Station (41-44) or is there a switch in the tunnel allowing it to go to the Lowenstrasse Station (31-34) as well?

Thanks