SBB Booklets

stephenhorobin

Does anyone remember the free booklets available from SBB stations?
One listed trains you could sit next to the driver.
The other listed historical trains which worked limited mainly freight services.

My best journey next to the driver was over the Loetschberg route in a diverted TEE 'Grey Mouse' from Lausanne to Milano. There had been one heck of a afternoon storm in the Valais. When I finally got back to my hotel I had to bang on the door as the proprietor had gone to bed!

This year would have been my 35th consecutive year of visiting Switzerland I'm hoping that normal travelling will be restored by the end of the year.

Best wishes to all
Steve.