Re: BVB

Guerbetaler

Am 16.04.2020 um 16:51 schrieb John Lovda via groups.io:
Speaking of narrow gauge interurban trains, I found this photo on
FLICKR. I have no connection to the photographer. I wonder if the
train driver has to use the horn a lot weaving around narrow streets?
No, he has to drive carefully. It's a very similar situation in Aigle, also with TPC, but a bit narrower.

BTW Bex railway station with its unique track arrangement is currently undergoing heavy rebuilds to become a modern and comfortalbe interchange like Aigle. Pictures like these will no longer be possible:

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Bex_railway_station>

Markus, G├╝rbetal