Re: 25 more Vectron for BLS

Guerbetaler

Am 16.05.2020 um 19:08 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
Will Crossrail be subsumed into BLS Cargo or will the Crossrail brand
continue to be used in some markets?
I don't know, if the brand will be used in the future. We will see...

But apart from the brand will BLSC keep the RU XRAIL, in order to get access to EU rails.

A third question is, if XRAIL will continue to be a vehicle keeper. An RU doesn't necessarily need own vehicles. The big number of new locomotives registered for BLSC makes me think that they will concentrate vehicle keepership to BLSC.