WLAm? T2S back to Switzerland?

csipromo

I was reading that a few of the WLABm 32 T2S sleeping coaches have been acquired from ÖBB/Nightjet and will be repurposed as sleeping cars for RAlpin ROLA trains.
I am guessing that these coaches, originally built starting in 1975 will replace some of the older ex-SBB RIC coaches that RAlpin acquired from Hupac when it was founded.
Additionally, with the loss of one of the more modern UIC-Z type couchette coaches, these will be a welcome addition to the fleet.

http://www.bahnonline.ch/bo/69820/fuenf-ehemaligen-oebb-schlafwagen-wlabmz-61-fuer-ralpin.htm

Does anybody know whether the coaches being modified for RAlpin are precisely the former WLAm 450-454 of the SBB or include others from the ÖBB fleet?