Re: BLS Re 4/4

csipromo

I don't understand your comment on the MOB coach sets. As far as I knew, the Bruenig trains had locomotives with cog equipment and the coaches were simply running on their wheels. Do the coaches also engage the cogs?

So that I have everything correct. The MOB coaches will be locomotive pulled from Montreux to Zweisimmen, where the coaches will regauge and will then be pulled by BLS Re 465 to Interlaken Ost, where passengers will transfer to ZB trains for the rest of the trip to Meiringen and Luzern.