SNCB Rilns cars in transit through Switzerland (Consisting)

csipromo

I recently added a few SNCB Rilns cars to my model collection. My question is not about the models, but about the type of consist/train that this type of cars might be found in on Swiss rails. If anybody has any photos or can suggest more information about train composition, it would be appreciated. Would these be mixed with similar cars from other railways (eg SBB or FS) or would they be part of a mixed goods train rather than a unit train?

Any information would be appreciated.