Re: SBB / RhB / MGB bits

gordonwis

On Monday, 20 July 2020, 21:28:21 BST, Mark Torkington <mtorkington@hotmail.com> wrote:
A few units did put in appearances on loco hauled turns, although I presume that was down to reduced demand at the moment as I didn’t notice any new units in traffic.
To be fair, even without reduced demand RhB trains occasionally not working with their diagrammed power (or their diagrammed stock) has been happening on the RhB (especially the Albula) for some years now as there is so much gradual transition going on (eg Alvra being introduced but with only gradual upgrade of Ge4/4III locos possible